1. Smartphone Responsiveness - frequently at the top of your request lists was improving the Junction experience on smartphones and smaller screened devices and we've delivered with a major push covering everything from registration and login through learning content, assessments and analytics. Expect to see further tune-ups here as the year progresses.
2. Improved Accessibility Support - our UX and engineering teams spent the first half of this year ripping through all of the front-end code to help push a huge step forward covering keyboard navigation, focus areas on screen, improved alt-tagging, adding labels to icons and more than we can describe here.
3. Assessment Enhancements - Live proctoring (yeah, we snuck that in), student uploads of PDF's, audio recording/playback (instructor prompts and scoreable student responses), and much more.
4. Extended Authoring Tools - requested by publishers and institutions alike your authors, subject matter experts and instructional designers now have expanded layout and formatting options including subscripts, superscripts, and additional font selections.
5. Content Provider Controls - course creators can maintain master courses, verify their adopting instructors, take advantage of workflow automation (e.g., auto-generate sections and welcome emails with instructions for each section), set up payments (access codes and/or credit and debit cards), set custom access durations and much, much more!We hope you're as excited about Junction this academic year as we are. If you have any questions, or would like to see a demo of any of these new features, drop us a line.